Polyester webbing sling 8 ton
€62.90 – €73.70
Belt, the two-loop polyester webbing slings 8 T – belt loop straps Textile is a flat, flexible, belt lifting device, made from 100% polyester. The hinges are reinforced with a special textile sling fabric to protect against abrasion.
Polyester webbing slings width: 240mm
Line length: Any
Capacity: 8 ton
The material used for the production of textile sling – polyester. It is resistant to most acids and alkalis are not highly concentrated.
Operating temperature at which the textile slings are recommended: – 40 ° to + 100 ° C.
Allowable tension at work: 2-3% of the nominal length of textile slings.
The safety margin of textile slings (safety factor) is 7:1.
Length tolerance: ± 3% of the nominal length.
Labelling of textile slings: Slings fitted blue label that indicates the manufacturer, the workload (WLL) with various methods of slinging, the length of the sling, a sign of conformity with European standards CE, the date of manufacture and so on.
Please pay attention! With us, you can buy textile slings and standard sizes. Our product range can satisfy almost any request in the shortest possible time.
The advantage of textile slings slings compared with other designs and, above all, chain slings and steel wire are:
1. Less weight, in the same capacity. Textile slings much lighter metal. This property is particularly noticeable when working with heavy-duty straps. It is easier to produce movement of the sling under the load easier to start, it’s easier to cling to the crane hooks. In this kind of textile slings have no equal. With large-slings can handle one man while the similar lines for the metal it takes a team. In addition, textile slings allow you to save not only human resources but also time spent loading and unloading.
2. Can be used in dealing with sensitive cargo. Goods (especially with soft edges or carefully prepared surfaces) less damaged by the rise. It is this property – the best characterization of textile slings. Metal straps have a small cross-section. Therefore, belt slings for lifting lumber, particle board, metal products made of them cut into the product lines and spoil their appearance. It is also not applicable metal slings and lifting products, with carefully prepared surface (yachts, boats, etc.), as it is left on grooves and notches. Textile slings are much better able to cope with this task, they carefully skirted the goods and do not spoil it, because have considerable flexibility.
3. Safety. In the textile slings are no metal protruding hairs (as in the slings of wire rope), which can lead to injury. Therefore, the use of textile sling helps to solve a very important issue – the safety of workers. As a consequence – the savings for payment of temporary disability and reduce downtime in the workplace.
4. Compactness. Textile slings easy to fold and store. Typically, the metal straps are woven into the storage bulky knot. Metal straps are also impossible to turn gently, as they have resilient properties, they are very difficult to move from place to place. All these shortcomings textile slings are deprived. They can roll up as you like, do they straighten and intertwine with each other. Textile slings take up little space and transportation. They can curl up under the compact size and extended to occupy any vacant niches. These lines can easily be placed, for example, in the cab and always have on hand. Additional space for textile slings just do not want to.
5. The low price of textile slings. It is also not a little important. Compared with the straps of metal, textile slings is much cheaper.
Areas of textile slings
Textile slings actively and universally replacing steel wire sling in the areas of human activity:
– Which uses high-tech equipment and products (nuclear industry, electronics, aviation, space travel);
– When loading and unloading of goods from high-purity and high quality surface (car, small marine equipment (boats, yachts), building finishing materials, art, decoration and advertising);
– In the precision engineering for the transportation of parts with special surface finish (power turbine components, products for military use);
– For transportation of plastic parts;
– For transporting light loads up to 1t., Including loading and unloading operations in supermarkets;
– For different tasks in the home and country farms.