What does the privacy notice mean?
- explains how we collect, use and protect your personal data;
- helps you understand how your personal data is collected and used, and what rights you have in connection with your personal data.
- collection and use of personal data
Personal data is data that Diamant Grupp OÜ collects from a private person when fulfilling the conditions of the concluded contract or in order to further contact with this client.
Collection of personal data of regular customers can occur in the following ways:
- By providing contact information (including your name, phone number, address and postal code, personal identification code, email address, the preferred method of communication) on our website or in another place (for example, in a store) ;
- When using a web page from a client’s account information or using cookies;
- When making a purchase or placing an order in our store or online store while providing personal contact information or storing missing data to indicate the preferred method of making a purchase (Diamant Grupp OÜ may request to voluntarily submit personal data and personal information in certain sections of the Internet -pages. Required personal data may include your name, address, postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and other information;
- When submitting an installment application.
Other data collection
Use of collected personal data
With the help of the collected personal data, we can inform Diamant Grupp OÜ clients about upcoming events, campaigns and announcements. Those customers who do not wish to receive our newsletter or notices about products that may be of their interest may at any time remove their name from the mailing list of the target group. The collected personal data is also used by us to deliver goods and to fulfill obligations to customers. In order to better serve its customers, Diamant Grupp OÜ may disclose information about individual users to third parties that provide services to Diamant Grupp OÜ and are bound by a non-disclosure agreement. Third parties, for example, are our business partners, whose duties include the delivery of goods purchased in the online store, or the provision of installment services.
Change of collected personal data
The personal data collected for customer identification and communication with him can be obtained, modified and added in our Diamant Grupp OÜ (Roba) representative office at Tartu põik 2G, Jõhvi, Ida-Virumaa, Estonia. In case of changes in personal data (e-mail, phone number, surname, etc.), please inform us about it.
Protection of personal information
Diamant Grupp OÜ applies all possible precautions (including administrative, technical and physical) to protect the personal data of customers. Access to data processing and modification functions is only available to authorized persons.
All personal customer data that has become known in the process of visiting and making purchases in the Roba online store is considered confidential information. The encrypted data channel between banks ensures the security of personal data and customer details of the customer.
Data processing by an agreement
We ask your agreement, first of all, for such use of data, without which we can offer our services, goods, but the service, experience and user-friendliness, as well as marketing, will not be perfect and personal.
With your consent, we will use the data to determine your consumer behavior and your consumer habits, and/or, using profiling methods, to design your consumer expectations, preferences and needs so that:
- send you marketing offers and messages and select the appropriate marketing channel;
- determine for you the marketing segment, the type and/or profile of the client;
- develop and offer new, personal and/or non-targeted services, offers and opportunities for using the e-environment or improve the user experience;
You have the right to file an objection at any time regarding the processing of data related to you for marketing purposes, including regarding marketing profiling, notifying Diamant Grupp OÜ.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
The right to view your data
You have the right at any time to get acquainted with your personal data that is used by Diamant Grupp OÜ. In addition, you have the right to receive information about data processing purposes. You can view the data in the representative office of Diamant Grupp OÜ.
The right to correct personal data
If, when reviewing your data, you find incorrect data or if your personal data has changed, you can always correct them by contacting the representative office of Diamant Grupp OÜ.
The right to be forgotten
In certain cases, you have the right to request redemption of your personal data. This is done primarily in the case of data processing on the basis of agreement and reasonable interest. This includes, for example, marketing profiles, etc. data. However, it is often impossible to fully redeem personal data, since we use the data for other purposes as well, for which early redemption of data is not permitted on the basis of a contract or law.